We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 Days in Istanbul, Turkey

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
6 Days in Istanbul, Turkey

Hi! I'm planning for a 6 days trip to Istanbul, Turkey on early February 2014. Will I be able to visit major landmarks in Istanbul in 6 days? I'll be going alone and on a budget travel, it's gonna be my first time to be there. So I'm hoping any suggestion or thoughts about my trip.

Thanks in advance!

Kayakoy, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 Days in Istanbul, Turkey

Try posting your question in the Istanbul Forum rather than the Selcuk one. You're bound to get far more replies.

Also take the time to read some of the excellent info that's already been posted about Istanbul.

Delavan, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 Days in Istanbul, Turkey

If you post in the Istanbul forum you will get many detailed answers. But the simplest one is that in 6 days I am certain you can see all the major landmarks and many of the minor ones, plus have an opportunity to check out quite a bit of the culture as well. You could do it in 4 days, but you'll be glad you have 6. Sounds just about right.

Now check out the Istanbul Forum (tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g293974-i368-Istan…) for threads that go into details about the various options you'll have there.

Edited: 09 October 2013, 02:05
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 Days in Istanbul, Turkey

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice where I have posted, I'm still familiarizing myself here as I have just newly joined. I'll try what you've suggested.

Thanks!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 Days in Istanbul, Turkey

Thanks a lot for a very precise answer and additional information turkce_bilmiyorum! I did what both of you (KayaKoyuOldBoy) suggested and posted this topic in Istanbul forum. Thanks again!

5. Re: 6 Days in Istanbul, Turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2014, 06:19