We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggestion for tour operators?

San Pedro...
Level Contributor
106 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
suggestion for tour operators?

Hi!

I would be staying in Selcuk for 2 days, arriving early morning on 14th and leaving the next day in the evening. I want to know the best tour operators where I can book a day tour? I'm traveling alone and I don't know how to drive so I can't rent a car ;)

Thanks in advance!

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,951 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: suggestion for tour operators?

OFWndoha, Here are some tour guides and tour operators that can help you: "tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g293976-Activiti…". Most of the travel agencies in Selcuk are on the street where the Ephesus Museum is (closed for restorations now). There are also agencies on Namık Kemal street and Cengiz Topel street.

enigma...

Kusadasi, Turkey
Level Contributor
39 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suggestion for tour operators?

Hello..

tripadvisor.ca/…

You can find tour operators for ephesus and all atractions.

Have a good day

3. Re: suggestion for tour operators?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 07:24