We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

selcuk to soke to bodrum

Metro Manila...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
selcuk to soke to bodrum

Can someone please help me as to where I can find bus schedules regarding the earliest bus that leaves selcuk for soke then soke to bodrum for sept 4 2014? I'm finishing my itinerary. Thanks in advance.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: selcuk to soke to bodrum

You need to first take a bus to Kuşadası and then to Söke and then to Bodrum.

It will be quicker for you to take a bus from Selçuk to Aydın and then a bus from there to Bodrum.Look at the 2nd column from the right,Selçuk'tan first busat 07.00 and this takes 1 hour-

www.izmir.com.tr/pages/districtbus.aspx…

From Aydın,a major transport hub ,Pamukkale Turizm have a busat 08.45.

https://www.pamukkale.com.tr/Bilet.php

and Kamil Koç at 08.15-

https://www.kamilkoc.com.tr/biletsatinal…

You'll be in ample time for either of these.

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: selcuk to soke to bodrum

Pamukkale Turizm have some direct buses from Selcuk to Bodrum. And every hour from Soke to Bodrum, so via Soke is the better way, I think. There must be very frequent dolmuses from Selcuk to Soke if the direct buses to Bodrum are inconveniently timed.

P.S. The earliest direct Pamukkale Turizm bus is at 09:30.

Edited: 28 July 2014, 20:44
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: selcuk to soke to bodrum

There are no direct buses from Selçuk to Söke,one must change in Kuşadası.So this means you cut out a bus change plus the waiting and have chance of a quicker connection going direct to Aydın and the OP can get moving much earlier too..

Also the bus from Selçuk to Kuşadası and the bus to Söke are from different points in the town ,not great with luggage :(

4. Re: selcuk to soke to bodrum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 02:01
Metro Manila...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: selcuk to soke to bodrum

I read before in one of the blogs here that you can take a dolmus to soke then from soke take a bus to bodrum that is why I thought I could use this transfer system. But since this is no longer working, I will try the selcuk -aydin-bodrum route. By the way, how on time are the buses in turkey? Say if I take the earliest 7am bus from selcuk going to aydin, will I be able to take the 815am bus from aydin to bodrum? How long is the ride? One more thing, do I have any other options? As much as possible I want to arrive Bodrum before 8 or 9am so I have plenty of time to see the area as I am hoing to leave the next day. Thank you in advance.

Edited: 29 July 2014, 03:25
The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: selcuk to soke to bodrum

There's bus to Aydin at 07:00 - http://selcukefes.org/selcuk-aydin.html

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: selcuk to soke to bodrum

Yes,that is the earliest bus out of Aydın.

Metro Manila...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: selcuk to soke to bodrum

Hello again, I recently came across the site of metro turizm for sept 4 and i saw that there is a 5am trip from soke to bodrum. So I guess there are trips to bodrum from soke. My problem will be, is there a minibus from selcuk to soke at 4am? Or if im going to take a taxi, any idea how much it will cost? Thanks.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: selcuk to soke to bodrum

A taxi would be very expensive,c.50-60€ :(

Metro Manila...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply