We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

America Israel Tours

Plainfield, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
America Israel Tours

My wife and I hope to travel to Egypt, Israel, and Jordan. Has anyone used American Israel Tours? They seem to have nice itineraries and good pricing.

Thanks.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,753 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: America Israel Tours

never heard of them--not that tht means anything

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,398 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: America Israel Tours

Neither of I, but as rdglady says, that alone means little. But perhaps of greater concern, when I Googled them, I also found virtually nothing on them.

Douglas Duckett

Plainfield, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: America Israel Tours

Thanks for the thoughts. Actually the url is www.americaisrael.us/

We really liked their Egypt, Jordan, Israel itinerary.

Our travel agent recommends Isram or Abercrombie & Kent (too expensive). Brendan only seems to do Israel, no "combo" tours. Do you have any suggestions?

mid-hudson valley...
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: America Israel Tours

Insight has a three-week "Lands of the Prophets" tour that covers all three.

www.tourvacationstogo.com/israel_tours.cfm…

Paragon
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: America Israel Tours

You might want to check with Gate 1 Travel. I have experienced a couple of their trips and was quite satisfied and I do believe they do multiple country trips. www.gate1.com is their website, I believe.

If you find their phone number on the website and decide to call them you can ask for Roberta Yesowitch who is particularly nice to work with.

Also another is Gordon Tours which I believe does this.......and I have traveled with them as well. their website is www.journeys-unlimited.com You can call them and ask for Ray Masillo.

Tell them I suggested checking with them.

Kathy Walters

Paragon, Indiana, USA

cakywalters@iquest.net

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,753 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: America Israel Tours

I just went to their website. I would try and contact someone from the testimonial page. Also, if your travel agent recommended them I assume the agent knows who they are.

Plainfield, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: America Israel Tours

Thanks for the replies. Actually the "problem" started with the fact that our travel agent (with MANY years experience) had not heard of America Israel. I will check out the other companies, and also try to contact some of the "testimentory" folks.

Marshall, TX, USA
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: America Israel Tours

My daughter, granddaughter and I have booked a tour with them for March. We will let you know how it goes!

Plainfield, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: America Israel Tours

I look forward to hearing about your trip. Thanks.

los angeles, CA
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: America Israel Tours

did tinksgranny end up going and telling you about her trip? because I want to book the America Israel Travel PLEASE LET ME KNOW!