We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Douglas' booklet

Arizona
2 posts
Save Topic
Douglas' booklet

I saw a thread where, I believe, Douglas, mentioned that he put a tour booklet together. Can someone direct me to one of those threads if you know of it?

Thanks

Paragon
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Douglas' booklet

I'm obviously not Douglas..........LOL.....but, I know he will send you his travel guide for Israel free of charge in a PDF file if you email him at labatt@fuse.net

Kathy Walters

Paragon, Indiana, USA

cakywalters@iquest.net

Arizona
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Douglas' booklet

Thanks again Kathy - this is Tracy, who you've emailed with today! lol See, I told you, you've got me interested in doing this without a tour company.

Paragon
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Douglas' booklet

Welcome to Trip Advisor, Tracy! I hope that myself and others here can be very helpful to you as you decide how to do your trip. Email me any time. I've enjoyed our exchange so far. And ask lots of questions here because the help is invaluable.

Kathy Walters

Paragon, Indiana, USA

cakywalters@iquest.net

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,238 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Douglas' booklet

Tracy (and anyone else), I would indeed be happy to send that travel guide to you. It's noncommercial and free, and currently 38 pages.

But I am in the process of updating it based on my just-completed, ninth trip (I got home on May 17). If you write in mid-June, I should have the revised version done.

Your choice, but I'd be happy to help in any way I can. The address is Labatt@fuse.net.

Douglas Duckett

Heading to New York City for the long holiday weekend.

5. Re: Douglas' booklet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 07:19