We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggested tour companies?

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
86 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Suggested tour companies?

My family and I are considering giving my dad a trip to Israel with his sister for his 60th birthday. He's never been and would love to explore his Jewish heritage. We're looking for a tour company that would have everything planned for him, so that all he has to do is arrive. Any suggestions for a good company for this sort of thing?

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggested tour companies?

Arza comes very well recommended.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,887 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggested tour companies?

Search the forum, there were several threads on tour companies. Gate 1, Margaret Mourse, Arza and other are recommended. Never used any of them of course.

queens, ny
Level Contributor
29 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggested tour companies?

Margaret Morse comes very highly recommended. What I like best about them is that someone from the company always accompanies you the whole time. If there is a problem an owner is there to help and you aren't left with guides and drivers, who in the end have no stake on how good or bad a time you've had.

4. Re: Suggested tour companies?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2009, 06:24