We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naot Shoe Factory

Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
113 reviews
Save Topic
Naot Shoe Factory

I was first introduced to Naot sandals and shoes at the Kibbutz. I too thought this was going to be some kind of tourist racket when the bus dropped us off there. So glad they took us there, the prices were much cheaper than the U.S. (35.00 for sandals that cost 106. in U.S.). I now mostly only wear Naot shoes and sandals. They are so comfortable. Definitely go to the kibbutz store.

Level Contributor
21,533 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naot Shoe Factory

Maybe you tell people how to reach the shoe factory if you decide to dedicate your first post to it?

Haifa
Destination Expert
for Haifa
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naot Shoe Factory

My part in supporting the Israeli shoe industry.....

The Naot Factory shop is at Kibitz Naot Mordechai (Hey! Mordechai is my first name....but the kibutz' name is not after me...)-:)

You can learn all about Naot along with the stores location all over Israel in this web site: http://www.tevanaot.co.il/

Altough Naot is not concider a cheap brand in Israel it is true that it is cheaper here than in the USA or Europe.

This post was written while wearing a comfortable Naot sandals!

Israel
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naot Shoe Factory

Since the topic is Naot, I'd like to share with whoever is interested the fact that my 2 most recent pair of Naot sandals......(and believe me , I own MANY pairs ....not only Naot)......are the most comfortable sandals I've ever had. They're the Ashley and Marissa models, and they're actually similar to each other. The thing that makes them so comfortable is the fact that the upper band consists of elastic, and that keeps the sandals from sliding and chafing my feet. In addition, I find the sole to be perfect.....for my feet, anyway.

I don't make a habit of recommending footwear to others because I'm aware of the fact that everyone's feet are very different, but somehow I feel I owe it to other women to at least suggest they try them on if they're in a Naot shop. These past 2 summers when I wore my Ashley and Marissa sandals, I was able to walk long distances ( from mid-town Manhattan to the lower-East side) without getting even a tiny blister.

Haifa, Israel
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Naot Shoe Factory

Oh, absolutely, fully agreed! Well worth the investment. I spend the entire summer in them. They last a long time, too.

Avigail (also, as it happens, wearing Naot today...)

Edited: 04 January 2010, 18:54
5. Re: Naot Shoe Factory

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2010, 06:15