Been following the forums for months....getting ready to leave for Israel. I promise a detailed trip report when our journey is complete. All of you are"the best".
1. Are the exchange rates different @banks,money changers,P.O? and are $100 bills acceptable to change into NIS???
2. Ba'hai Haifa confusion: Can we walk the terraces w/o a reservation, but a tour of the shrine requires a reservation?
3. A Sunday or Tuesday Zion Walking Tour of City of David may not work for us.So if we go to the City of David website....we can reserve a tour. Where do we tell the taxi driver to leave us off?????
4. Taxi or Sherut from Tel Aviv to jerusalem.....either Saturday evening or early Sunday AM.....which company do you suggest? Approx. price?
5. Palmach Museum: Are the tours in English? or headset provided?
6. Taxi from Ben Gurion to ap't in Tel Aviv. Mid AM. Meter? Flat rate? Yes, we will go to the taxi stand.
Thank you, ALL!