We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airlines from Eilat to Tel Aviv

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Airlines from Eilat to Tel Aviv

I am looking for alternative flights from Eilat to Tel Aviv based on schedules. I know about El Al and IsAir but can someone tell me what they know about Arkia Airlines?

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
754 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airlines from Eilat to Tel Aviv

Arkia operates daily flights to Eilat some of them in small jets like ATR and some of them in big jets like Boeing 757.

Arkia operates also Low-Cost flights to Eilat... if you book in advanced.

All of the 3 airlines are very good. there isn't much of a difference and don't forget that it's a very very short flight.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
730 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airlines from Eilat to Tel Aviv

We flew Eilat- Sde Dov on Arkia 2 years ago. No problem.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,438 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airlines from Eilat to Tel Aviv

All three are similar in service and price. El Al may still be operating promotional fares for this line. You can check prices on-line. They are all reputable international airlines that also fly from Tel Aviv to Eilat. BTW flights out/in of Sde Dov are more expensive but many times have better schedules on some dates. The cost of the ticket is always quoted one way times two.

Chana

Israel

4. Re: Airlines from Eilat to Tel Aviv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2012, 05:19