We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Kiriyat Haim to Sde Dov airport

East Brunswick, New...
11 posts
Save Topic
How to get from Kiriyat Haim to Sde Dov airport

Can anybody tell me what is the best way to get to Sde Dov Airport from Kiriyat Haim? We are flying from Sde Dov to Eilat and have to be at the airport at 12:30 PM.

Thanks,

Sonya

Boston...
Level Contributor
16 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from Kiriyat Haim to Sde Dov airport

Hi

I think the easist way is to take the train from Kiryat Haim (make sure it gets to Tel Aviv), get off at Tel Aviv University, from there take the 25 "Dan" bus- as him to get off at "seminar Hakibbutzim"- and from there it's like a 500M walk... unless of cours you take a taxi from the train station...

East Brunswick, New...
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from Kiriyat Haim to Sde Dov airport

Thank you, Chuckster, for your reply, I checked four stations (T.A. University, T.A. Center - Savidor, T.A. Hashalom and T.A. Hahagana) and according to Israel Railways website none of them has "Licensed Taxi Station". Does it mean that one has to rely on pure luck to catch a cab?

Sonya

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
754 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get from Kiriyat Haim to Sde Dov airport

Hi Sonya,

just out side of Tel Aviv central station there is a taxi station.

you will get a taxi easily.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,586 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get from Kiriyat Haim to Sde Dov airport

Only at Ben Gurion must you take an official taxi working with the airport. You can catch a cab from any of the train stations previously mentioned.

Chana

Israel

East Brunswick, New...
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get from Kiriyat Haim to Sde Dov airport

Thank you, everybody. As usual I could rely on Trip Advisor to get information that I needed, and get it fast.

Sonya

6. Re: How to get from Kiriyat Haim to Sde Dov airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2012, 07:17