We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Tour for Private Group in Israel?

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
199 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Budget Tour for Private Group in Israel?

Can anyone suggest (or heard of) a great budget 8 - 10 day tour of Israel for a group (24 adults) that I am trying to organize? I am planning on taking a group to Israel in November 2006 and I'm looking for some hidden gems of accommodatations, a great private tour guide, and a good deal on a tour bus. I am trying to get the price as low as possible and still offer a great trip to my group who would otherwise not be able to afford it. Is this even possible?

Paragon
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget Tour for Private Group in Israel?

I responded to you on another forum where I saw this same post. *smile*

I don't know what you would consider a "great budget"......

What type group are you organizing?

I am doing one for this fall and I believe we have a super price for 12 days (air/hotel/ground/meals/guide package).....

No, I am not a travel agent and don't sell trips...I'm just one who loves Israel and encourages others to go and who goes as often as possible. This is actually the first time I have put a group together......depending on your focus you might want to team up with us. *smile* Respond either here or to me privately, ok? cakywalters@iquest.net

Kathy

Paragon, Indiana, USA