We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ITC-Israel Tour Connection

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
49 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
ITC-Israel Tour Connection

Hi,

My friend and I (two middle aged women) are planning a trip to Israel in September. Does anyone have recent experience with Israel Tour Connection? The reviews from several years ago were very mixed. Thanks!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ITC-Israel Tour Connection

Not sure about Israel Tour connection, but have been looking at a new service starting in June called the Falafel Bus. It is a hop on Hop off service that seems to go all over Israel.

Did this kind of trip Turkey and had people of all ages and nationalities on the bus and it was great fun but could still spend extra time where i wanted to.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,612 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ITC-Israel Tour Connection

Regarding the "falafel bus" take a look at:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293977-i1733-k441…

This new service was discussed here and the general feeling was that it is overpriced and doesn't offer anything that unique.

3. Re: ITC-Israel Tour Connection

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 16:15