We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis......recommendations, please............

Paragon
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Taxis......recommendations, please............

In Jerusalem we will have occasion during our stay to need taxi service. There are 4 of us (none of us "tiny" LOL)..........

Unfortunately I have somehow lost/misplaced the name/phone number of a couple of taxi drivers my little group used in 2008...........drivers one of whom had a mini-van (very nice Mercedes one)......and the other had a larger than "normal" car and that worked well.

Does anybody have any Jerusalem taxi drivers with larger vehicles that they can recommend? I need the info right away as I leave USA Saturday. Thank you.

Kathy

Paragon
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis......recommendations, please............

I did a "search" and found my own post from 3 years ago. LOL I nabbed the names and numbers from that post, but, I do have to wonder if any of them will still be available. So, if anybody has more current info for me, please, do share it. Thanks again.

Kathy

Israel
Level Contributor
290 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxis......recommendations, please............

Almost ALL taxi stations have "larger" cars, you can call and reserve.

Enjoy your stay.

Paragon
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxis......recommendations, please............

I did already call the one young man who had taken us several places in 2008.......................in a Mercedes van.........and he is still working and we may use him........also will try the other two numbers I have as needed.

Kathy

4. Re: Taxis......recommendations, please............

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2012, 06:18