We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Someone in Israel help me?

London
Level Contributor
145 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Someone in Israel help me?

Looking for a place to stay and this place in Jerusalem sounds perfect but it does not say anything about parking and I will have a rental car.

I would like to know where the parking is/how close it is from the rooms (upstairs room if asked)

Its expensive to call from London so if someone could call and let me know would appreciate it ! (the place is called The Natural House)

The number is tel: +972-2-6411288

or mobile: +972-54-3113188 / 50-5373780

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,807 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Someone in Israel help me?

Do you know the address? If you do please post it.

London
Level Contributor
145 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Someone in Israel help me?

Address:

Homat Hzelafim B 81 ein karem B' 81, Jerusalem, Israel

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,807 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Someone in Israel help me?

I found it, its in Ein Kerem, Jerusalem. Someone living in Jerusalem will come up and answer. But even if you have parking there, it will still be a nightmare traveling to Jerusalem attractions by car.

Jerusalem
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
2,870 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Someone in Israel help me?

Your location is out of the center, above the pretty village of Ein Kerem.

Pluses:

- Close to Ein Kerem, with its churches, restaurants and tourist shops and great views.

- Close to Yad Vashem (you could walk).

- Quick access in and out of the city, particularly using the "back road" to Mevasseret Zion.

Minuses:

- Far from EVERYWHERE else in Jerusalem!!!! Constant use of taxis or buses to get anywhere.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Someone in Israel help me?

I stayed there last year. Difficult to find. Great for peace and relaxation. Car park down the hill. Not bad for one or two nights but would not recommend if wanting to use as a base to visit Jerusalem or for longer stay.

London
Level Contributor
145 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Someone in Israel help me?

Dcweymouth you say there's a car park down the hill? How far is this from the rooms/how long does it take to walk there? And are there a lot of spaces?

Also,

Thanks for your replies though I specifically asked about parking not location. I am aware of the location but as I said I will have a hire car.

I also know that it's horrible driving around Jerusalem but I'm actually mainly using this place as a base to visit other places outside Jerusalem and a bit of peace in the evenings. Have it all figured out ;)

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Someone in Israel help me?

About 50 yards down the hill, There is also a space behind the House but I dont know whether or not that is linked to the accomodation.

I know that Ein Kerem gets busy at weekends, my father and I stayed during the week. Car park is actually on the directions you will be given or download from her website. It's a small gravel car park with more than enough spaces clearly used by locals as the tourists tend to use the larger municipal ones 100 yards away in the center of EK. Shop over the road with owner staff sitting outside so car park is safe.

When you e mail the Natural House ask the lady owner you will find her most obliging.

Have fun

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
16,043 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Someone in Israel help me?

I presume you've already thought through the issue of having a car - because using one to visit Jerusalem is a major headache.

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,294 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Someone in Israel help me?

Ordeets-

According to Charlotte she has it "all figured out"

;)

London
Level Contributor
145 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Someone in Israel help me?

I am a meticulous planner unfortunatly/fortunatly hence why I am considering my trip so in advance (planning on travelling May 2013) !!

So yes I have the driving thing all figured out as well ;)

dcweymouth: Thanks ! Will be staying week days so should be better.