We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa

Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Topic
Visa

I am a holder of Swiss Passport. do I need a visa

for a visit to Israel?

My email is: silviachowgule@yahoo.co.in

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,269 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa

Assuming you are visiting Israel as a tourist (not to work), as a Swiss passport holder you don't need a visa for a visit of up to three months. Your passport must be valid for at least six months after the date of your departure from Israel (this applies to all nationalities).

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,091 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa

While Shuffaluff has answered your question I strongly suggest you now delete your original post. It is never a good idea to put your personal email on a public forum.

Answers to questions on the forum are done ON the forum not via private emails. Those of us answering are volunteers and we share information with all.

To remove your post--under it, it says, "report inappropriate post" Click on that and then click "remove my post" when the drop down window opens,

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,509 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa

Or you may be able to edit the post to remove the email address. Good advice

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,269 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa

It's too late for you to edit your post, but you can delete it. Since you now have the answer to your question, there's no reason for the post - with your e-mail address for the whole world to see and send you spam - to stay on the board.

5. Re: Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 18:19