We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thank you Destination Experts

Boston...
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Topic
thank you Destination Experts

Although I haven't asked any questions yet on the Israel forum, I have read plenty of questions and answers on the forum for an itinerary I have planned for a November trip. Inevitably I find my answers by searching previously asked questions, and along with Douglas Duckett's fabulous travel guide, I wanted to say thank you to all of you! It has been (and will continue to be) fun and invaluable to read the forum.

On another note, and coincidentally, I have a "it's a small world" fun fact: I live 3 miles from the actual TripAdvisor office, which actually might be moving a little closer to my own town.

Maybe one day I will ask a question I can't find an answer for....

anne

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
36,325 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thank you Destination Experts

Thanks for popping in and saying thanks. We know there are many out there reading and learning without ever actually asking a question. BUT you are unique and special with the above post!

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,916 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thank you Destination Experts

Thank you your lovely post. By the way, once on the Japan forum a TripAdvisor employee asked questions about his/her trip to Japan...

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,447 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thank you Destination Experts

I will join with my thanks. In the dark of winter on a morning when it is 8F (-13C) in Cincinnati, Ohio, this is a huge mood boost. Thanks for taking the time to write it!

Douglas Duckett

Israel
Level Contributor
2,650 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thank you Destination Experts

What a lovely post. :)

Paragon
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: thank you Destination Experts

I agree.....such a thoughtful and dear thing to do.

Kathy

6. Re: thank you Destination Experts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2014, 06:18