We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa to Israel with a Moroccan passport ?

Lausanne...
3 posts
Save Topic
Visa to Israel with a Moroccan passport ?

I'm wondering if it would be a problem for me to get a visa with my Moroccan passport ? I also heard that the authorities might hold me for hours for like questions and such things, is that true ?

and would it be an issue for me to enter Morocco with an Israeli stamp on my Moroccan passport .

Thank you all very much

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
13,464 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa to Israel with a Moroccan passport ?

Moroccan citizens require a visa in advance to visit Israel.

Assuming you do get a visa, the chances of being “held for hours” are very small. You would be asked questions, which must be answered truthfully and politely. Nobody is denied entry to Israel based solely on their nationality or where they have been, but of course we here at TripAdvisor don’t know anything about you so we can’t guarantee that you would get in without problems. (That’s why you need to apply for a visa in advance.) But broadly speaking, genuine tourists and pilgrims have nothing to fear.

Morocco has no problem with Israeli stamps.

Since there is no Israeli consulate in Morocco you would need to apply in some other country.

Edited: 05 February 2013, 17:53
Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,421 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa to Israel with a Moroccan passport ?

To get a tourist visa to Israel, you would have to apply to the Israeli embassy near you. I see that you live in Switzerland, so the nearest Israeli embassy is in Bern. Website: embassies.gov.il/bern-fr/Pages/default.aspx

Lausanne...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa to Israel with a Moroccan passport ?

Thank you, and yes i'm aware that there is no consulate in Morocco, I actually live in Switzerland so that is okay

Meknes, Morocco
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa to Israel with a Moroccan passport ?

I live in Morocco and I would like to visit Israel with a Moroccan passport..where should I apply for it and how long will it take to get it?

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,421 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa to Israel with a Moroccan passport ?

You can apply at any Israeli embassy. However, your best shot is to join an organised guided tour in Israel with the travel agency taking care of your visa.

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
782 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visa to Israel with a Moroccan passport ?

Since you need a visa in advance, the actual granting of one will greatly diminish the chances of you being held up for any significant amount of time. I'm not sure if you can get a visa to Israel unless arranged through an Israeli travel agent and/or on an organized group tour. Only an Israel diplomatic mission (embassy/consulate) can answer your questions.

7. Re: Visa to Israel with a Moroccan passport ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2014, 05:16