We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it safe to travel to Israel

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
14 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Is it safe to travel to Israel

I' m planning a trip to Jerusalem around the end of May to mid July 2013. However with the situation in Syria and the instability of the region I have some concerns about going. Need some advise.

Level Contributor
357 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Is it safe to travel to Israel

I was asking myself the same question, is it safe traveling to USA with the situation in Mexico and all the crime gangs there...?

Life is not what you see on TV, once when you get there after couple of hours you feel as safe as you are at home or even better.

Manalapan, New...
Level Contributor
74 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Is it safe to travel to Israel

Just returned from almost 2 weeks in Israel and can agree wholeheartedly with all that Israel is safe! My wife and I never fely unsafe and we walked all over Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Go ahead and paln for a great trip.

13. Re: Is it safe to travel to Israel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2014, 05:17