I am once again planning for my 8th trip to Israel. Had made some plans for March of this year and postponed.
Debbie and I are now looking at mid-October with an arrival on or around the 15th of October and departing for home on or around the 30th of October. It will just be the two of us. I had a few "good possibilities...." "definite maybes"....but, that just isn't going to happen and we are looking forward to a very independent trip in which we will drive in the north (first time to do any driving in Israel!)
My question....rather elementary.....is whether to secure lodging and then buy airline tickets OR do it in the reverse??
We know quite well where we want to stay. I feel rather strongly that since it is about 7 month before our trip we should be fine with getting airfare first............(I have a good price tracked down today..LOL)...but, it would be rather devastating to choose dates, book airfare and then not get the lodging we want.
Advice? Thanks, friends.
Paragon, IN, USA