We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage lockers at Tel Aviv railway stations

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,904 posts
Save Topic
Luggage lockers at Tel Aviv railway stations

There are now luggage lockers at Tel Aviv Savidor Central and Tel Aviv Hashalom stations. I don't know the dimensions - I would imagine they are not big enough for a large suitcase - but this is worth knowing and investigating.

Next time I'm in the area I'll take a look and report back, unless someone else does it first!

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
16,422 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage lockers at Tel Aviv railway stations

Good to know - this will definitely be helpful to many people.

Whoever gets there first to check it out - please also let us know where the lockers are located? Are they inside the station after you pay, or out in the main entrance area?

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,412 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage lockers at Tel Aviv railway stations

Just checked today - at Tel Aviv "Savidor" Central, there are luggage lockers when coming from the Tel Aviv entrance (there is a Ramat Gan entrance, for readers who don't know) after going through the electronic gates - immediately on the left. Currently there are 18 of them, all the same size - about the size of an average backpack.

3. Re: Luggage lockers at Tel Aviv railway stations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2014, 07:19