We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thanks

After spending five weeks in Israel we would like to thank all those wonderful people who volunteer their time to assist strangers like us in a strange land.

We have had an amazing experience and nearly all good and the advice given on this forum has been invaluable.

Thanks everyone and we look forward to our next sojourn in Israel.Shalom.

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,408 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks

Kevin,

I'm glad to hear you've had a great time in Israel! I think I'm talking in the name of all the DE's that we will continue to assist strangers to discover the wonderful country of Israel.

Shalom :)

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,310 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks

If I remember, you initiated the conversation about bathroom sink plugs....

how did that go for you ?

Dr. Z

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,766 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks

Glad you had a great time. Don't disappear. Some questions really need the perspective a a tourist, not us regulars who, with only a handful of exceptions, either live in Israel full time or live in Israel part time.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,397 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to say it! We're glad to hear that you had such a great experience.

And I echo rdglady's invitation to stick around if you wish to, as you know have much to share.

Douglas Duckett

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Thanks

Now back in Australia and we are feeling a tad home sick for Israel.

Re the plug, well we used a small lemon sliced to fit the plug hole and that worked just fine.

Then found a hardware store and there are plenty of those and bought a small pack of three plugs to fit and basin hole. Problem solved.

Thanks again and Shalom.

6. Re: Thanks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2014, 06:16