We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inter city bus travel

Ramat Poleg
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Inter city bus travel

How to get from Netanya to Hertzliya by public transport?

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,273 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inter city bus travel

Look at www.otobusim.co.il for complete bus schedules in Englush.

Chana

Israel

Ramat Poleg
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Inter city bus travel

Thanks again Chana but this does not tell me about specific buses from Netanya to Hertzliya. Can you help?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inter city bus travel

Hello juanaise, rdglady lives in Netanya when in Israel. You could wait until she comes on board or PM her. I'm sure she will know the specifics you are requesting.

Ramat Poleg
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Inter city bus travel

Thanks, I will bear that in mind.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,273 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Inter city bus travel

There are no buses from the residential areas to the residential areas of Netamya and Herzliya. You need to get to the highway(road 2) and take one of the following buses

842, 872, 910, 835, 601, 826

You will be dropped off on the highway and from there get to your destination in Herzliya. You can also call the national bus hotline and ask to speak with someone in English. I think the number is 2800 They can tell you which bus takes you to/from the highway in wach city.

Chana

Israel

Edited: 12 June 2013, 17:19
Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Inter city bus travel

There is a bus from central Netanya to central Herzliya, runs infrequently - every 2.5 hours or so. Number #618. It starts at the Netanya central bus station.

The national information center for public transportation number is: 072-2588787 (or +972 -2-2588787)

Ramat Poleg
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Inter city bus travel

Toda!

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Inter city bus travel

I had a small error at the telephone number -

it is :072-2588787 (or +972-72-2588787)

9. Re: Inter city bus travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 06:17