We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First trip to Israel

East Brunswick, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
First trip to Israel

My husband and I are celebrating our 30th anniversary and would like to go on a tour of Israel. We are considering going with Authentic Israel-USJC Israel Journey in Nov. 2013. Has anyone traveled to Israel with this tour company and what are your impressions?

If you have traveled with a different company and have any recommendations or caveats please advise. We would like to travel to Israel in late Fall 2013 or early Spring 2014.

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,927 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First trip to Israel

I have not used this group myself but have been a tour leader for group trips to Israel. I looked carefully at the website. I like that the tours are divided into specific age groups. The program looks very good with the opportunity to make time for yourself or to have touring options. If you search this site, you will find others who have asked the same question and the responses have been very positive. I notice that their trip for this fall has only a few spaces left.

East Brunswick, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: First trip to Israel

Thank you for getting back to me. I saw a couple of comments about this particular trip but wanted some more details. Thank you for offering your opinion.

Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First trip to Israel

Don't know about the group tour you mentioned, but take a look at Margaret Morse tours. We just came back from two weeks in Israel, our first trip there and it was fantastic.

Palm Springs...
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: First trip to Israel

I would recommend looking into Israel Discovery Tours. We had an amazing experience. It was the trip of a lifetime.

5. Re: First trip to Israel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 05:16