We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

orange

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
125 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
orange

can anyone give me an israeli phone number to an "orange" cell store so i can call before i leave, to see what is available? as they are now offering 5.99 a day plus 18% vat for 2way unlimited, here in new york, i want to know if it is worth my while opening a plan in israel. thanks.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
13,513 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: orange

I had a look at the Orange website. There are dozens of branches listed, with addresses and opening hours, but no telephone numbers. No phone number anywhere on the website as far as I can see. And if there is a number, it would be one that can be dialled only from a local cellphone, that wouldn't work from overseas.

Perhaps someone else knows better than I do, though.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
125 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: orange

i had the same experience. thats why i posted. i am hoping someone living in israel can jot down the number of their local branch and i will call. i do have long distance phone service at home you know

Jerusalem
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
3,148 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: orange

Try this number and enter 0 to speak to a live service person:

972-74-7054033

From this page of contacts:

www.orange.co.il/general/ContactUs/call/

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,987 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: orange

Try amigo-us.com and see what they offer. They ship it tou and you send back in packaging they provide.

Bologna...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: orange

you should try golan telecom as well !they have a deal offerin 3 months with no pa y (55 countries) no limits at all, i was with orange and they let you down as most big companies do!

so check this out before giving your money to orange

https://www.golantelecom.co.il/web/

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
125 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: orange

but is there a minimum after that? cause i only need 10 days

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,437 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: orange

A pre-paid SIM card is the way to go for a short time. Check out the 'bigtalk' range that Orange have on this page.

orange.co.il/en/…

8. Re: orange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2014, 04:18