Good day, everyone. I am planning to come to Israel (Tel Aviv and Jerusalem) in January. Plane tickets confirmed, cannot not come :-) Please help me with some tips.
1) Are there public transport tickets that last 1,2 or 3 days so I don't have to pay every time?
2) I have a dream of eating a crab. One of those women things, I guess :-) Is there a place you recommend?
3) A trip to Dead Sea. Do people swim/float in January? Is it worth seeing if it's too cold?
4) EUR or USD is better to take and exchange? Might be difficult to get Israeli money here.
5) Any good travel guidebook you recommend?
6) What are some of the basic words a tourist should know? Like hello, thank you, I'm sorry, etc.
7) Tickets to buses to Jerusalem- do I buy them from the drivers or at the ticket offices?
Feel free to share other tips, too. Thank you in advance.