We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenes tours vs Isram

new york
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kenes tours vs Isram

Going to Israel this fall and looking into tour companies. Does anyone know anything about Kenes tours? It is a lot more reasonable than Isram and seems to offer the same itineraries. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,362 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kenes tours vs Isram

Please do not make duplicate posts. It can get very confusing.

Could you please delete your second post. To do this open the post and click on "report inappropriate content". Then click the option to delete your own post.

Thank you.

Kenes tours have been mentioned occasionally in this forum so I suggest you search for "Kenes" in the search option of the forum. If you then click on the option to display the results by date you will see the latest ones at the top.

When I did this just now I am afraid the last person who posted did not enjoy the tour. It is best if you read all that was said for yourself.

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Kenes tours vs Isram

We have just booked for the fall to go to Israel and we used Isram. We have friends that have used them and raved about them. Our travel agent , who is a personal friend chose Isram for us based on how dependable and reliable they are . They are a credited tour company and we feel secure that what they have to offer is good. I looked up Kenes but didn't see any prices. I do know that the trip to Petra is included in Israms price and optional on Kenes ,and they fly you there and return to TelAviv to transfer you to your home flight. They give you a late checkout in Eilat , so you really can enjoy 3 days there. Sometimes paying a little more for what you get is OK. I hope this has been helpful

new york
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kenes tours vs Isram

thank you!

Modiin, Israel
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kenes tours vs Isram

A few of my friends and family have booked group tours and family tours through Kenes Tours and have been very happy with their trips. Feedback I've heard is that their prices are lower than other similar operators, and they have a very good reputation with local hotels and tour guides, They also do day trips to Jordan. I live in Israel I haven't used them myself, but since I've heard only good things I would call them if we had a large family group coming to visit. I would contact them directly to find out more about their pricing and itineraries.

5. Re: Kenes tours vs Isram

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 06:19