We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Someone sent me PM asking for details of hike

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,520 posts
Save Topic
Someone sent me PM asking for details of hike

... and I deleted it by mistake before I had a chance to reply! Please send your PM again, and include your e-mail address.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,520 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Someone sent me PM asking for details of hike

bump

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,520 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Someone sent me PM asking for details of hike

bump

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,362 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Someone sent me PM asking for details of hike

At this point, I would venture to guess that they either got the information from someone else or changed their mind. Of course, it would be nice if they responded to you but....

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,520 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Someone sent me PM asking for details of hike

rdglady, the hike that I assume they are asking about - I deleted it so fast (by mistake) that I didn't take in every word! - is a description I wrote and saved as a Word document, that I have already mentioned on the forum as being something I'm happy to send to whoever asks for it. It's no big secret but the exact hike with details of buses etc. isn't out there as a single unit.

If they see this and write again asking for it, that's good. If they send me another PM because they assume the first one went astray, that's also good. And if not, the world won't stop turning.

5. Re: Someone sent me PM asking for details of hike

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2015, 06:18