We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruises from Israel in August 2014?

NJ
Level Contributor
69 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Cruises from Israel in August 2014?

Are there any cruises that leave from Israel? I know some stop in either Haifa or Ashdod but I'm looking for one that departs from Israel in August 2014.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,711 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cruises from Israel in August 2014?

You can check out the Mano cruise line which is Israeli or MSC which is European and allows passengers to board in Haifa. You can find both lines schedules on their respective web pages.

Chana

Israel

Elmira, New York
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cruises from Israel in August 2014?

I am from the USA and have questions re the Mano line. Their site requires a telephone #. It will not accept my US phone number. I tried calling their customer service line directly in Israel to no avail. Suggestions?

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,711 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cruises from Israel in August 2014?

Send an email. What kind of questions do you have? Maybe I can help or someone else on the forum.

Chana

Israel

Elmira, New York
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cruises from Israel in August 2014?

Is it possible to take the Haifa-Cyprus-Haifa cruise one way?

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,887 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cruises from Israel in August 2014?

I guess you can do Haifa-Cyprus and leave the cruise. Just let them know you are not returning.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,711 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cruises from Israel in August 2014?

Technically you could but you would have to pay for the entire cruise. But it since only transit visas are generally issued for docked ship passengers you may find yourself illegally staying in Cyprus. I would check with the Cypriot consulate on the legalities to be on the safe side.

Chana

Israel

7. Re: Cruises from Israel in August 2014?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 05:16