We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jerusalem - electric bikes

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Jerusalem - electric bikes

We'll be visiting Israel in July. I've read that hiring electric bikes is a fun and easy way to view the sites of Jerusalem. Has anyone done this and where do you hire electrics bikes from.

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,395 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jerusalem - electric bikes

I wonder if you are referring to Segway? There is a link to one of the Segway tours on this page:

http://www.cityofdavid.org.il/en

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
36,325 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jerusalem - electric bikes

I know of no electric bikes in Jerusalem. There are a limited number of Segway tours available.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
13,134 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jerusalem - electric bikes

The Segway is group tours. You can't just go off on your own, exploring wherever you like.

Jerusalem
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
3,060 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jerusalem - electric bikes

There's a company called Smart Tour based at the First Station that hires out electric bikes. I haven't done it myself but I gather you ride on your own, using a navigation application they give you. They also have Segway tours, but only as a group as mentioned.

Look here:

www.firststation.co.il/en/category/smart-tour

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jerusalem - electric bikes

thank you , I'll check them out

6. Re: Jerusalem - electric bikes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2015, 06:18