We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Siliguri, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
weather

in the first week of May I am visiting Israel. May I know about the weather during may?

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,377 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

Average temps: 16-25 (c). No rain. Might be cool in the evening but during the day you can wear short sleeved shirt.

Weather website: http://www.ims.gov.il

I can see you are from India - you should be aware that Indian passport holders must apply for a visa to Israel in advance at an Israeli embassy or consulate.

Siliguri, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Thank you, I appreciate for your advice.

Atul Daimari

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,977 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

Atul, if you haven't yet applied for your visa it is extremely unlikely you will be visiting Israel next week...

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,670 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

Next week (May 4th to 6th) might be quiet hot, like 30 C. Otherwise it will be very pleasant.

London, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

2 more sleeps and I'll be in Israel. Whoop Whoop :)

6. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2015, 06:16