We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Companies With Optional Private Touring?

Santa Barbara...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Tour Companies With Optional Private Touring?

My husband and I will be visiting Israel for the first time in May, 2015. We are not interested in one of the "everybody on the bus by 8AM" types of tours, but would prefer something a little more leisurely. I've found Isramworld, which has group tours but also offers a "touring alternative," where travelers follow the same itinerary as the group tour and interact with others on the tour, but have the flexibility of the private touring car. Does anyone know if there are other companies who offer this? All I've seen are either group tours or completely private tours, but not the combination that isramworld has. I've read positive reviews of isramworld, but they are also expensive compared to companies I've looked at. Thank you.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,450 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Companies With Optional Private Touring?

Isram is a reputable company. If they have what you are looking for than go for it. Another option is to copy their itinerary if you like it and do the touring completely on your own with the help of this forum. Any tour which involves a guide will naturally be more expensive then one without a guide. You will need to check your priorities and make an educated decision based the factors you lay down for yourself.

Chana

Israel

2. Re: Tour Companies With Optional Private Touring?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 06:17