We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fish&Chips in Netanya !!!

Netanya, Israel
Level Contributor
11,976 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Fish&Chips in Netanya !!!

Hi everybody!

First Chippy was opened in Netanya few days a go! It's centrally located, near the Kikar, in front of Cafe London. The name is : Fish&Chips.

They offer choice of three sorts of fish: cod, salmon and red mullet( barbunia ).

Price looks a bit steep: 49 shekels for a portion of Fish&Chips and a can of soft drink.

The place is Kosher. Owned by some French people.

I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. My friends went there yesterday, they liked it. Since these guys never tried a real thing, I have to taste it by myself, in order to decide upon the quality.

Our family is very much into that food, since it doesn't restrict you from having milk products after fish( my better half is very serious about Kashrut rules ).

It's nice to have a local chippy though!

Yuri.

1. Re: Fish&Chips in Netanya !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 06:16