We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For all those interested in RV'ing in Israel

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
For all those interested in RV'ing in Israel

timesofisrael.com/leave-your-tent-at-home/

Looks like this is something that may become more widespread...although the traffic can be bad enough anyway.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,858 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For all those interested in RV'ing in Israel

"traffic can be bad" - what can be really but really bad is parking. Suppose one buys an RV, where can he park it? The country is too small for RVs :)

Pinetop-Lakeside...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For all those interested in RV'ing in Israel

Yes, this was already mentioned a while ago. And I don't know where I think I saw any place to camp in Israel like we have in the U.S. Although maybe in the north . . . . I saw one inviting little road on the south side of Mt Carmel and some pictures of the Golan . . . .

3. Re: For all those interested in RV'ing in Israel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 06:16