A friend (she lives in Haifa) and I want to rent a car in Haifa for touring Galilee (2-3 days). As I am not an experienced driver my friend will drive. My questions:
- Is it better when I book the car (because of VAT) or it's better when she books (because she is the driver)?
- What is the meaning of CDW, TP and LI (I don't understand the abbreviations)?
- What has third-party liability to cover?
- Should I check with my credit card company and my insurance, if I have already all needed "pieces" or shall I just buy the whole package?
- Which insurances does my friend need?
- What else to think about?
Thank you for helping.Edited: 06 August 2014, 20:20