We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tour and smile

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 posts
Save Topic
tour and smile

I cannot get any info on Dr. Akiva Elad who would be doing my implants for Tour and Smile..help

I need info

A.Z. Milwaukee, Wisc

arlenebecker@juno.com

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,329 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tour and smile

Did you try using google?

This was one of the first sites that came up:

leadingimplantcenters.com/fr/…

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,329 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tour and smile

By the way. I suggest you delete your message since you put your email address in it. Email addresses get added to every spam list imaginable when you put them on public message boards.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: tour and smile

u r so right..however I'm not sure how to delete..if u can suggest how I'd appreciate it...

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,329 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tour and smile

On your post click on "report inappropriate content". A list will come up. Choose the option to delete your own message. Since it is the first message on the thread you will find that the whole thread will be automatically deleted so if you want to keep the link I posted then save it before you delete your message. :)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: tour and smile

thanks so much

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: tour and smile

I wanted reviews and past users comments. There are none on the site.

7. Re: tour and smile

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 05:16