We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tips for July trip to Eilat

Which Eilat hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Tips for July trip to Eilat

I'm visiting Eilat in July, I only chose this resort for the Dolphin Reef.

Could anyone tell me there experiences of diving with the dolphins? Its one of my life time goals (as it is with most people!) and want to make it the best part of the holiday.

Also are there excursions to go desert biking? I know they do it in Egypt but didn't see this option when booking for Eilat.

I also need info on the resort itself. I will be saying at the 4* All Inclusive Golden Tulip but intend to venture out to other restaurants and need to know if there are any good music bars, pubs, nightclubs (pushing it with the pubs I think!?)

I'd appreciate any replies.

Cheers

:-)

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tips for July trip to Eilat

Go to virtualtourist.com. Lots of postings on dolphins, restaurants and nightlife (lots of pubs too).

Enjoy!!

2. Re: Tips for July trip to Eilat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2009, 04:15