We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magic sunrise hotel

Which Eilat hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
Level Contributor
551 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Magic sunrise hotel

Hi

Thinking of returning for a holiday this year, have been loooking for an all.inc. different to the one we stayed at last time (thirteen years ago!!)

Is it me or are the latest reviews for magic sunrise somewhat suss???

The ones prior to the latest are all from one time reviewer, all sound similar, most by mobile, all who give it 5* ratings??

Has anyone got genuine feedback on this hotel please??

Many thanks

S S W

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,908 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magic sunrise hotel

The latest review looks totally legit but gave it 2 stars. You are right about dismissing the one posting, mobile uploaded, Israeli addresses, on the reviews. They may be perfectly legit but I personally wouldn't take them into account. It looks like this hotel is now part of the Leonardo chain? It appears on the Leonardo website. These hotels are generally hotels that were in financial trouble and were bought out by the Leonardo International chain. Some were in a pretty bad state of affairs. The chain has been upgrading many of the properties and changing some of them quite a bit. Unless you get a hit here from someone who has been there very recently (maybe one of the guides), I would take a miss on it. Bluesman, who is from Eilat, is very knowledgeable about the tourists industry there, if he doesn't respond on this thread, it would be worth sending him (or her) a PM.

Edited: 21 April 2013, 15:17
Eilat, Israel
Destination Expert
for Taba, Eilat
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magic sunrise hotel

It's an OK hotel, tends to have lots of Israeli family groups so expect noise.

wales
Level Contributor
551 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Magic sunrise hotel

Hi both

Cheers for your replies, think I'll carry on looking and give this one a miss!!

Thanks again

S S W

Eilat, Israel
Destination Expert
for Taba, Eilat
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Magic sunrise hotel

The only all inclusive worth going to, in my opinion, are the Lagoona and Sport Club they are only 4 star though. How much can one eat, better to go to a better class of hotel.

5. Re: Magic sunrise hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 06:18