We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good casual lunch walking distance from the Kotel

USA
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
Good casual lunch walking distance from the Kotel

We will do bar mitzvah and then tunnel tours. After that, we want to go to a good, casual restaurant (cafe would be fine) for lunch that is easy walking distance (like 10 minutes walk, or less) from the Kotel. I am happy if it is kosher, but it does not have to be. Where should we go?

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,986 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good casual lunch walking distance from the Kotel

See this thttp://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293983-i2582-k1981283-l12343060-A_place_for_lunch_after_Bar_Bat_Mizva-Jerusalem.htmlhread.

Cafe Ha-Rova is nice, not fancy with great views.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,986 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good casual lunch walking distance from the Kotel

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293983-i2582-k198…

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
9,696 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good casual lunch walking distance from the Kotel

There are several options in the Mamilla Mall

Bettembourg...
Level Contributor
2,220 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good casual lunch walking distance from the Kotel

The Quarter Cafe is great. It's above the Burnt House and offers a one of kind dining view of the Western Wall, Temple Mount and Mount of Olives. The food quality is very good. If you go, do sit upstairs for the best views.

5. Re: Good casual lunch walking distance from the Kotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2010, 06:48