We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
16 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

This is a PS to my last query really!! What kind of weather can we expect at the beginning of November?

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
17,327 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Early November the weather can still be pleasantly warm or cool too. Days will be sunny most of the time - you may have a day of rain, which mainly means a few hours of rain. You will still be fine with short sleeves and may even wear sandals during the day.

Make sure you bring a light jacket, sweater, fleece for the evenings. The best way to deal with this season's weather is to wear thin layers - that way you can add or peel as needed.

Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
16 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Thanks for your helpfullness

San Juan...
Level Contributor
558 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

I was in Israel last year in November. Warm, even hot days, and cool evenings prevailed. No rain, though that can happen occasionally--but not as much as Gloucestershire!

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
754 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

SparkOC update your Travel Map ;)

you can expect nice weather. it's the end of the fall season / start of the winter though it still can be a bit warm. it might rain but just for few hours... usually not heavily rain.

San Juan...
Level Contributor
558 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

Elad, thanks for reminding me! I've updated most of the places I've been on my travel map!

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

While November is considered fall, there can be winter- like rain storms. Just last year we had exceptionally heavy rain during the first days of November.

And - it can also get hot (>30centigrades) and very dry.

Moscow
Level Contributor
105 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather

This is very interesting for me too, I'll be in Jerusalem at the beginning of November. But when it will be dark this time ?

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
17,327 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather

In early November sunset is about 5:40 pm - dark within about 20 minutes more.

9. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2011, 06:17