We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zedekiah's Cave

Old Field, New York
Level Contributor
448 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Zedekiah's Cave

I have been told that certain Jewish sites, while open on Saturday, will not sell admission tickets on that day (requiring purchase at another time). Is that accurate? And more directly, is that the case with Zedekiah's Cave which we would like to visit on a Saturday. Thanks.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
17,761 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zedekiah's Cave

Based on the Hebrew website it appears that you can purchase tickets on a Saturday - however, it can't hurt to double check - you can email them for more information. Write to: Davidson@pami.co.il

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,935 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zedekiah's Cave

I would definitely double check this one. I have gone there on Shabbat and it was entirely closed. Must have changed since then.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,855 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zedekiah's Cave

I will simply add that it is VERY much worth a visit, so I hope that you can make it work.

Douglas Duckett

Old Field, New York
Level Contributor
448 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zedekiah's Cave

Sorry to be such a bother but does anyone know for sure whether Zedikiah's Cave is open on Friday and, if so, its hours? Thanks very much.

5. Re: Zedekiah's Cave

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2012, 06:17