We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crooked Jerusalem Tour Guide - Final Chapter

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver...
Level Contributor
617 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Crooked Jerusalem Tour Guide - Final Chapter

I wanted to thank everyone who lent a compassionate shoulder to me when I first commented about this experience. I am happy to announce a happy ending to this chapter in that my bank had reversed the charges plus foreign transaction fee and I am not liable for any of it. Didn't take very long. After I filed the initial fraudulent complaint via phone, they immediately sent me a form (Affidavit/Declaration of Fraud) by email, I signed it electronically and sent it and 2 days later, the charges were reversed. I was dealing with a great bank. I am thankful for the kindnesses everyone expressed and for that I am forever grateful to this great forum and the people who manage it. God bless you all.

Edited: 20 June 2012, 15:04
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
623 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crooked Jerusalem Tour Guide - Final Chapter

This is indeed great news Nemor. Best wishes to you.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,826 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crooked Jerusalem Tour Guide - Final Chapter

So happy to hear that the banking system actually worked the way it's supposed to and that the end is a good one. Thanks for letting us know.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,081 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crooked Jerusalem Tour Guide - Final Chapter

GREAT!!!--of course there is a chapter you will never know details about- your bank is going to go after the bank in Israel that passed the charge on AND the bank in Israel is going to go after their customer who plays games with charge slips SO the SOB in Israel may not get away scott free. Minimally, as it winds its way through the system he will be returning it to the bank since otherwise THEY are out the $400!

4. Re: Crooked Jerusalem Tour Guide - Final Chapter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 21:15