We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

YMCA Jerusalem

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
YMCA Jerusalem

I have no desire to do personal messages, however I appreciate Doug has a fondness for this place. However my inability to give a link to you all should be no hindrence. Look up 'the times of israel' and read the article about the CEO at the YMCA in Jerusalem there. You may think that is why the 'peace' window was kept safe. I apologise for not asking a question but it is one of the few articles I have read recently that truly enriches the soul.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,530 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: YMCA Jerusalem

Indeed an interesting article. I have met Forsan several times, and remain very impressed with him.

Douglas Duckett

2. Re: YMCA Jerusalem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2013, 10:18