We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 midnight bike tour operators?

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
80 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
2 midnight bike tour operators?

I'm interested in the midnight bike tour experience. But I'm confused about how many tour operators there are. It appears that there are two. There's this, with many reviews on Tripadvisor, talking about a tour gudie Moshe: http://jerusalembiking.com/ . They only run one tour a week, now, it appears on Wednesdays.

But then there's also EcoBike, which says on its website that its Jerusalem bike tour also includes now a midnight version. It doesn't list which days of the week are included (which is very important to me right now as I'm planning my trip.)

Do you know when EcoBike operates its midnight tours? Is it possible for a solo traveler to join the group?

Am I right that most reviews about midnight biking refer to the Jeruselembiking.com tour?

Thank you for your help!

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,628 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 midnight bike tour operators?

Why not contact the bike touring company directly and ask them about their tours, including days of the week, minimum participants, etc.

Chana

Israel

2. Re: 2 midnight bike tour operators?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2013, 10:18