We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is this legitimate site to book City of David Tour?

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
is this legitimate site to book City of David Tour?

http://ticketnet.co.il/ticketNet/jsp/Cinema/CinemaGeneralMainPage.jsp;jsessionid=DF0F019939CEB2892F7A3E575A58A3E7?CategoryID=534&eventsByEventID=17400&siteTypeId=5&customerId=COD&pHandler=309&externalSiteId=CODEN&affiliateMemberID=1&affiliateName=TicketNet&affiliatePublicPassword=&userLang=1

Hope link works. Family Tours at the City of David (English tour at 10 A.M or 2 P.M) Site is "City of David Ancient Jerusalem" Is this correct for 57 NSi

I have a 2 P.M Kotel Tunnel tour. If I book the City of David at 10 A.M (supposed to last for 3 hours), will I have enough time to walk to the afternoon tour?

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,913 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is this legitimate site to book City of David Tour?

The site looks legit to me.

Yes, you can do the 2 tours back to back. Better bring lunch in your backpack because you won't have a lot of time (or energy) to run to a restaurant in between and there aren't a lot of food options between the two sites. City of David does have a snack bar.

It is only a few minutes walk between the sites but don't be late for the Kotel Tunnel tour because if you miss your time slot, you miss your tour.

Washington State
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is this legitimate site to book City of David Tour?

At the end of the City of David tour they offer you a mini-bus ride back to the top for 5NIS. Well worth it. You lose a lot of elevation top to bottom.

California
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is this legitimate site to book City of David Tour?

Thanks both for your assistance.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,449 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is this legitimate site to book City of David Tour?

That is the legit site. I am assuming you accessed ti via linking from the City of David site. You can go from one to the other. It will be tight, but it is doable. ( as said, bring a snack to hold you off for a late lunch)

5. Re: is this legitimate site to book City of David Tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2013, 10:15