We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Western Wall Tunnel tour

Orlando, Florida
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Western Wall Tunnel tour

My husband and I want to tour the Western Wall Tunnels on June 11, 2013. How can I book a tour to do this?

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,930 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Western Wall Tunnel tour

Go to their website

english.thekotel.org/VisitorInfo.asp?id=1

and click on the individual icon. You send in your request and they will return your email in a couple of days.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
17,314 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Western Wall Tunnel tour

To add - don't be concerned if you don't hear back overnight - it really does take a few days and they will get back to you.

Make sure to indicate what your preferred date is, preferred time of day and that you want a tour in English.

Orlando, Florida
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Western Wall Tunnel tour

What site do you email to?

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
17,314 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Western Wall Tunnel tour

click on the tab that says "tunnels"

Below the text you will see a number of icons - click on the first one on the left - has an image of one person and an envelope. Click on the link to request a tour - where it says "click her" This will bring up a contact form for you to fill out.

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,613 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Western Wall Tunnel tour

You don't email them. Just use the link in the first reply (above). Click on "The Tunnels" and then click on the "individual" icons (the left-most icon of the 5 icons row) - fill the form and submit.

Pinetop-Lakeside...
Level Contributor
1,159 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Western Wall Tunnel tour

Ahh, I see where the confusion might come in. Using Firefox the instructions given above don't seem to work. If you use Internet Explorer then it works (at least for me).

Fill in the info and they will email you back in a few days with your reservation.

happy travels!

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
139 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Western Wall Tunnel tour

Does anybody know how long will this tour be? I have reserved a 5pm time not knowing our tour group already has a dinner planned for all of us that evening. I hope we can make it to both.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
17,314 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Western Wall Tunnel tour

Start to finish figure about a hour and a half. This includes the walk back to the Western Wall Plaza.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
139 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Western Wall Tunnel tour

Thank you so much, Oreets for a very fast response.

What time do most people eat their dinners in Jerusalem? I just hope we can make it without much delay.

Boston
Level Contributor
71 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Western Wall Tunnel tour

Rikkih_13 you can also book the tickets directly online with a credit card using google chrome to translate the Hebrew site, which is located here http://thekotel.org/VisitorInfo.asp

Many people have done so without any issues. See this thread for some more info http://goo.gl/AyRth