We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Sonoma, California
7 posts
Save Topic
Prima kings

Several weeks ago I was trying to decide between hotels.

2readers recommended Prima kings strongly.my other choices were harmony ,eldan among others.based on what they wrote I booked a room. I am here now and it is terrible.noisy room,very old facility,terrible food.please do not stay here. There are advantages for observant individuals but it does not compensate for very poor quality.

Israel
Level Contributor
2,650 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prima kings

My main complaint about the Prima Kings is that the rooms are small. I don't recall noisiness or poor facilities. I stayed in a recently rennovated room -- maybe that makes a difference. The food was okay (standard hotel food).

Tell the front desk that you are dissatisfied, and mention the specific complaints. Perhaps they can switch you to a better room. They are probably not full this week.

Sonoma, California
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Prima kings

I did talk to the front desk.i was moved to a quieter room but lost my balcony.i do appreciate Dina's efforts to make me more comfortable.the room is also slightly larger and a bit more updated.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
15,118 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prima kings

I stayed there in Dec 2012 and did not notice any of your complaints. The breakfast was good, did not have dinner. I had dinner twice in August 2012 and it was fine too. By the way Harmony is really noisy as it is in the middle of a very busy nightlife area/ Eldan is on a main busy road.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
37,545 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prima kings

While I have not stayed at the KIngs for years-- a good friend of mine stays every summer for a month. She has no complaints about noise or food. ( she basically eats breakfast and an occasional Shabbat meal. Hotel rooms in Israel are small. If you think the Kings is small--you would be shocked at the size of the rooms in the Harmony. The only way to get a significantly larger room--is to go to a significantly more expensive hotel. If you look at the reviews of the hotel, your opinion is a minority. BUT, thank you for sharing.

5. Re: Prima kings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2014, 06:18