We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic restaurant recommendation

Hollywood, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic restaurant recommendation

Celebrating 10 year anniversary in Jerusalem ...which restaurant do you recommend?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,055 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic restaurant recommendation

Arcadia -- really lovely and great food. My other choices would be Bet Ticho (Ticho House), not as upscale, but those outdoor gardens are really romantic and lovely.

Congratulations and enjoy!!!

Douglas Duckett

Mentioned in this post
Arcadia
Arcadia
40 Reviews
Jerusalem, Israel
Ticho House
Ticho House
18 Reviews
Jerusalem, Israel
Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic restaurant recommendation

Roof top cocktail at the Mamilla Hotel after 6:30 and dinner at Chakra. I'm sure others will recommend their favorites.

Edited: 06 July 2013, 14:36
Mentioned in this post
Mamilla Hotel
Mamilla Hotel
1,681 Reviews
Jerusalem, Israel
Chakra
Chakra
850 Reviews
Jerusalem, Israel
Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,055 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic restaurant recommendation

In fact, our intrepid OP will have enough recommendations for the next 20 anniversaries, but that's part of the fun, right, Jebus? :-)

I will add a rooftop cocktail on the terrace of the King David Hotel -- and relive that scene with Paul Newman and Eva Marie Saint in "Exodus." :-)

Douglas Duckett

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic restaurant recommendation

I'm sure. King David is not quite a rooftop but romantic even so. La Regence Restaurant at the hotel is supposed to superb too.

Mentioned in this post
The King David
The King David
1,572 Reviews
Jerusalem, Israel
5. Re: Romantic restaurant recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2014, 05:18