We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hebrew question: Tickets to Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra

Jordan
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hebrew question: Tickets to Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra

I would like to go to a concert at the JSO. Unfortunately, I do not speak Hebrew and the ticketing office's automated response is in Hebrew. I can tell that there is an option for me to speak with someone in English but the number is said in Hebrew. Would someone be kind enough to tell me what number I should push to speak with someone in English? Here is the number: 1-700-70-4000

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
15,166 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hebrew question: Tickets to Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra

Phone number is =972-2-561-1498 OPENING HOURS ARE 10.00-13.00 and 16.00-19.00 Israeli time, not open on Saturday. email tickets @jso.co.il or info@jso.co.il

Let us know if you still need help.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,769 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hebrew question: Tickets to Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra

Call the number between 10 am to 1 pm Sunday-Thursday to speak to someone in English. At the recording press one. Pressing two is to leave a message. Remember it is 7 hours later in Israel that DC.

Chana

Israel

Jordan
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hebrew question: Tickets to Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra

Thanks to both of you!

4. Re: Hebrew question: Tickets to Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2014, 05:17