We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar Mitzvah Luncheon in Jerusalem

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey Shore, NJ
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bar Mitzvah Luncheon in Jerusalem

I am looking for a Kosher venue in Jerusalem for my sons Bar Mitzvah in mid January after prayers at the Kotel. We will be approximately 40-50 people and are open to all recommendations.. need all the help possible!!

Israel
Level Contributor
2,650 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bar Mitzvah Luncheon in Jerusalem

Yes, rdglady, I was thinking of Luigi on Yoel Solomon. It was tiny and had a Rabbinut hecsher. Too bad it's gone -- I liked their thin-crust pizzas.

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Bar Mitzvah Luncheon in Jerusalem

I too am planning a winter bar mitzvah in Jerusalem. What is your plan in case of bad weather? I heard Torahs cannot be taken out at the kotel in bad weather.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
16,068 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bar Mitzvah Luncheon in Jerusalem

It would be best to start your own thread since your question is different. But, if it's raining there is an indoor section at the Kotel which will not be affected by rain.

Haifa, Israel
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
4,604 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Bar Mitzvah Luncheon in Jerusalem

Back to the original question - I second the recommendation of Polly, which is indoors, has a suitable amount of space for your group, and does nice event catering. Beit Ticho is also very nice, though you will lose out on the main attraction of eating outside if the meal is in January! Both these restaurants are spacious with a nice atmosphere.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Bar Mitzvah Luncheon in Jerusalem

Do you have a link to Polly?

Haifa, Israel
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
4,604 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Bar Mitzvah Luncheon in Jerusalem

their website http://www.polly.co.il is in Hebrew. But if you google Polly Jerusalem you will find various links to menus, reviews etc.

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Bar Mitzvah Luncheon in Jerusalem

Beit Ticho is closed for renovations.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Bar Mitzvah Luncheon in Jerusalem

Thanks!

19. Re: Bar Mitzvah Luncheon in Jerusalem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2016, 07:17