We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clothes to bring for tour

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
istanbul
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Topic
clothes to bring for tour

i will be travelling to srael this week , will light cotton clothes be ok , with a woolen shawl in case it gets cold in the evening

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,688 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: clothes to bring for tour

The weather is still changeable and you might want to bring a few more "in between" clothes than just one shawl.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,620 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: clothes to bring for tour

In the hills it could get down to 12-15 at night. Be sure to have long sleeves and long pants so you won't be chilly.

Chana

Israel

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: clothes to bring for tour

As you are based in Istanbul I would take into consideration that Israel is a little eastward and southern from you, therefore warmer than where you are.

I doubt you need warm clothing at this time of year.

It depends upon whether you feel cold easily.

Haifa, Israel
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
4,636 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: clothes to bring for tour

You will need warmer clothes than that for the evening in cooler places than Jerusalem. Think jeans, light sweater and a light jacket/fleece.

You can find the weather forecast here: ims.gov.il/IMSENG/All_Tahazit/homepage.htm

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,688 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: clothes to bring for tour

Nighttime temperature forecasts for the next few nights is 12 degrees in Jerusalem. I don't consider that particularly warm.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: clothes to bring for tour

It is compared to the UK! I have been wearing shorts and t shirts all day whilst gardening with the temp being 13 degrees!

I have not got arrested by the 'fashion police' ......yet.

Edited: 21 April 2014, 21:01
7. Re: clothes to bring for tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 05:16